Sunday, October 1, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Welp...Today Is October 1st! Yay! I Got Some Sprites That I've Been Working On And I Finished Recording My 13th Super Mugen Battle Tournament! I'm Almost Finished Spriting My New RPG Character For My Game and I Also Will Need To Do Some More Editing For My 13th Tournament Mugen Tournament! Staying Busy, Staying Busy, Staying Busy! I Looked Into Some Things That I Might Play With To Put In My Blog! Also I'm Getting Close To My 2 Year Blog Anniversary Which I'm Very Excited About! It's October But I'll Tell This Month To Bring It On!!! OUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHHAAAAA!! LOL!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you mark a great 2 years blog anniversary, I'm happy to see you go this great high in this business. You're always the best

    ReplyDelete