Sunday, September 3, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Want To Create A Gaming Video On The PC To Put On Youtube But Don't Know Where To Start? Checkout GoPlay Editor To Record Your Gaming Let's Plays!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I want to talk about a Cool Website called GoPlay Editor! GoPlay Editor Formerly Known as "SmartPixel" Provides a Free Video Recorder called "GoPlay Editor" That Will Let The User Record Straight From Their Computer with Amazing Quality and Hardly No Lag! The Company "BEYOND MAGIC LIMITED" Is A Software Company Dedicated To Provide A Free Video Screen Capture and Free Video Editing Software for Windows Users Across The World! This Is By Far One Of The Greatest Video Recorders I Ever Used! Since The GoPlay Editor Was Formerly Known As SmartPixel, I Record My Own Youtube Mugen Tournament Videos With This Software! GoPlay Edit Was Not Hard At All to Understand and I Was Able to Record My Video Very Smoothly! If Anyone Has Questions About Using the GoPlay Editor Video Recorder, You Can Go To Their "Forum" Section! The Forum Is Still Under The Smartpixel Name, But They Post Helpful Information to Learn about the Ins and Outs of the Recording Software. This Amazing Software is Free to Use, But If You Don't Want to See GoPlay Editor's WaterMark, You Can Buy a License for 1 Year, 5 Years, or the Lifetime! I Still Enjoy Using this Video Recorder So Much That I Still Renew The 1 Year License Every Year! Also...I Keep Forgetting To Get The Lifetime License...LOL! I've Had No Problems Using this Software and the Extra Tools that the Software Provides Can Really Help Anyone That Wants To Record and Make Gaming Videos On Their PC and Put On Youtube! This Is Must Buy For Anybody, Yo! Here's a Link To The Website...

http://www.goplayeditor.com/
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing this cool website, I will check it out asap.. I've always wanted to record video straight from my computer but couldn't find someone. with this, I think I'm good to go. Thanks CoolAnimeHustler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this recording software, it's always been a pleasure to make other people happy and now you've provided the tools to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Well described and easy for even a novice. Now i have an idea of how to go about creating and uploading animation videos on the youtube just with the GOPLAY editor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always searching for a recorder to record video straight from my computer but couldn't find someone. I love the tool provided i.e. GoPLAY Editor and Thank You for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete