Monday, September 4, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I'm Almost Finished Editing My 12th Mugen Tournament Video For Youtube! This Tournament Came Out Nicely  With The Awesome Help Of The GoPlay Editor! I Should Have This Awesome Martial Arts Showdown Uploaded This Week! While I Take Various Breaks From Editing My Video I'm Doing Some More RPG Maker Sprite Work For My Game! Experimenting With Red and Pink Hair As We Speak! Ahhhhh...It's So Bright! LOL!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Great, I love this, I'm really learning a lot here..I love your work CoolAnimeHustler, Keep it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exact display of force in a boxing competition. Well written and video absolute i must say! Expecting to see more and more. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GoPlay editor? I think I am beginning to love this tool more and more. Great job here CoolAnimeHustler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really doing great job here and I have been thinking of showcasing you someday on my platform; it's a platform offering different opportunities to the youths. keep it up as I will be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete