Saturday, September 2, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I'm Preparing My 12th Mugen Fighting Tournament Video For Youtube! I Like Seeing The Drama That Unfolds As Two Pixelated Fighters Test Their Strengths To Become The Super Mugen 1v1 Champion! It's The Weekend So Today I'm Taking a Chill Pill! It's Also Relaxing To Watch a Back and Forth Fight! CPU Vs CPU! I'm Going To Grab a Drink and Just Chill!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. Hello! That's so neat that you can create those gifs, I would love to watch the fighting tournament video that you are going to create. Will we be able to get the link in a future post? Also I'm feeling the same way about just chillin this weekend, plus the weather is crappy here so relaxation time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, This is so great, I got blown to the moon and back with the spectacular work of you. Can I watch the video of this gif?
    I would to see it as I so much love boxing and wrestling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Wow! Indeed a heavy defeat for a mugen champion. I just wish he doesn’t rise for a second challenge

    ReplyDelete