Sunday, September 10, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. Since I Was Creating More Outfits For My Characters, I Also Wanted To Make Another Space Fighter! I Was Looking At Images For Body Building And I Was Thinking..."There Needs To Be Space Warrior That's All About Power!" Then It Came To Me...Lynn! She's All About Power and Loves To Attack Head On! Her Weakness... Well...She's Kind Of An Airhead! But!! Who's Her Best Best Friend Forever aka BFF? Yakamo The Bunny Warrior! With These Two Paired Up In A Fight, They're Almost Unstoppable! I Found This Motivation After Watching DBZ's Burter and Jeice! Lynn Is a Force To Be Reckon With!!! What Is It Lynn? You Want To Lift More Weights? You Want Ten "45" On Each Side For The Bench Press!!!??? (Shocked) Wow...You Actually Did It!? Someone Deserves a Power Milkshake! LOL! Lynn Loves Her Space Outfit!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I thought I was the only one inspired after watching DBZ's Burter and Jeice! Anyway, my own characters too are still in the making and I will be through with them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I will need to find DBZ'S Burter and Jeice for myself too because it might be what i need to bring forth wonderful characters too (LOL)..
    But you are doing great here, i must commend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really nice. I tried doing similar work myself and just failed at it lol I remember those two in DBZ and love that she is modeled after them/with them in mind. I used to draw DBZ characters but never got inspired enough to make my own. I may give it a try since I am watching DBS now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey CoolAnimeHustler! Lynn's the powerhouse Space Warrior, all about raw power and head-on attacks. Paired up with Yakamo the Bunny Warrior, they're unstoppable! 🚀💪 #LynnTheSpaceFighter #PowerhouseDuo

    ReplyDelete