Sunday, September 10, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. There's More Outfits In Store For Some Of My Characters! The Team Leader Of The Space Warriors, Kagura Is Getting Some New Threads! I Wanted To Give Her That Casual Look Like I Did With Kei! Can't Fight Space Battles All The Time Kagura! Relax and Enjoy Life! Huh? You Want Some Quarters For The Arcade and Play Fighting Games? I Guess You Love To Compete In All Competitions, Huh! LOL! Kagura Loves Her Outfit!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !  

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I like its uniqueness and simplicity. I love enjoying your writing and the Kagura's casual look is damn pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you put your writings up here about your progressive journey in the field of video games never seizes to amaze and inspire me. I love all these. Pls, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I wish I was part of the team and I'll be getting my new thread and casual look, kei had.. I love kagura outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really good creation. I am a sucker for cat ears in anime so this is an automatic win for me. Reminds me of Aisha Clanclan from Outlaw Star a little bit. How long have you been creating these kinds of characters? I would love to get into this myself.

    ReplyDelete