Sunday, September 10, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The 300 Post Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I'm Excited that I finally made it to 300 Post! JOYAHOO!!
Wow!! I Finally Made It To 300 Post!! This Is Awesome! I'm Still At It, Yo! I Keep Learning New Things That Can Not Only Help And Inspire Me But Also Help And Inspire Others!! To Anyone and Everyone That Reads This Blog I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart! I Can Tell You That There's Lot More Information That Can Help You Out On The Internet! Like Always, If There's Something Useful That I See That Can Help Someone, I'll Post It On My Blog So Everyone Can Learn And Create New Things! It's Been Close To Two Years Since I Started this Blog On October 8th 2015 and I Feel Like I've Improved When It Comes To Understanding Video Games On My Own! I'm No Expert, I'm Just a Guy That Continues To Learn In My Spare Time! I'm Still Learning Some Cool Techniques When It Comes To Spriting Characters For Video Games! The Graphics Gale Art Program Has Helped Me Greatly and It Was The 1st "Helpful Stuff" That I Posted On My Blog So People Can Learn Spriting For Free! I'm Going To Celebrate Today and Know That Whatever Happens In My Lifetime I'll Try To Give It My All Until The Day I Die!I Guess Maybe I've Found Something That Helps Me Stay Awake At Night For The Greater Good! It's Like My Own Journal To Communicate To The World! To All My Family, Friends, Oldcomers and Newcomers... Eventhough I'm Working A Lot In Real Life and May Not Communicate As Often As I Should...Just Remember...I Love You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!!!!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--(Manly Tears)--(Wiping Tears Away)--(Puts On Shades and Smiles)

Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Celebrate With Something Yummy, Yo! *Peace*

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And at this point, I must also confess this blog has been a great source of inspiration to me. I just want to say thank you for putting up your experience here for people to learn and become better at what they do. Keep forging ahead friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! On reaching a new milestone, It's always been my favorite blog and well groomed posts of only the best of the best. I appreciate you making the time to make these posts for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woh! congratulation Boss. I look forward to seeing you achieve more in little time. You have been a great source of inspiration to me and I can't just deny that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive Congratulations to you CoolAnimeHustler, I'm happy to see you go this far, you're a mentor...you've always been sharing free help to world via your blog, I found all your post interesting, amazing and helpful..I look forward to seeing you achieve a greater height as you continue the good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anime food looks so good every time I see it! I love that gif too. Makes my mouth water. I have always loved the way things (including food) looked so vibrant and colorful in anime. I remember watching it growing up preferring them over "normal" cartoons.

    ReplyDelete