Sunday, September 10, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Creation Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with one of my Video Game Creations/Artwork. Ohhhh Man...I Slept Most Of Yesterday! I Definitely Needed The Rest But I'm Fully Energized and Ready To Go! I"ve Been Pixeling All Last Week and I Got Some New Outfits In Store For Some Of My Characters! I Gave Une a Sailor Outfit After Watching Some Old School Anime From The 90's! The Outfit Is Tacky and Cool At The Same Time But I Believe It Goes Well With The Cyclops Space Hacker! Une Can't Wear a Sweater All The Time. She Looks Happy! I Guess Une Approves! LOL!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. this is simple and just perfect for the nerves..i feel coolanimehustler would have a lot more to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, She looks pretty happy.. your blog post are always amazing and funny..I can't find all this anywhere on the internet. You should be Rank as the best because you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, this outfit is really cool and fitting. Keep up the good work; we are closely following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this blog not quite long, but i need to say that I have learned a lot from the blog. cool stuffs and helpful tools every day. I'm really glad I'm here.

    ReplyDelete