Friday, September 8, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. All Right!! I'm Glad The Weekend Is Here!! I'll Have Some Time To Get Some Sprite Work Done and Start Doing Another Recording For My 13th Mugen 1v1 Tournament! I'm Thinking Of Pulling Another All Nighter But...I Need To Get Some More Sleep...It Won't Do Me Any Good If I Don't Have Energy For The Wonderful Weekend! Sleep Is Important and Sleep Is Life! LOL! Anyway, Keep Having Fun and Enjoy This Awesome September Weekend! As Always...If I Find Something Useful In Creating Video Games Or Something That Can Make Life Fun, I'll Post It! If I Finish One Of My Sprite Creations, I'll Post That As Well! Welp...Good Night Everyone and I'll See Ya Tomorrow! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

5 comments:

  1. You have always been wonderful here. I'm diligently following you and as well look forward to seeing more great tools posted here soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. An extremely interesting post and I love the way you write. I'm definitely adding this blog to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always wonderful in these stuffs you do. I really hope to learn a great deal from you here in my video games creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. You are not the only one that gets cool inspiration in the wee hours; I also get most of my amazing jobs done at these hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not completely a fan of Gif but since I started following your work here, I am already developing some interest in the stuff. Great work!

    ReplyDelete