Monday, September 11, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Cool Pic Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Cool Picture. Monday...The Universes  1st Team Starter Since Like Forever! For Some, Monday Is The Most Boring Day. For Some, Monday Is The Greatest Day! For Many Of Us...Monday Always Begins With Some Sort Of Adversity. Today Started Off By Waking Up In The Morning (After Staying Up For So Many Sleepless Hours Learning About Video Games. *Cough Cough*) I Woke Up, Took A Shower, and Prepared For My Workday! (If You Don't Work, You Can't Eat) After I Got a Ride To My Job I Was Ready For My Workday! After Working So Many Hours At My Job, My Mind Starts To Wonder "I'm Sure Hungry..."! As We Start To Age and Learn About Ourselves, We Can Never Get Rid Of The Hunger Within Us. But Like Always, I Tell Myself That "I'll Work This Through" Because...Positivity Is The Best Non-Sports Drink In The Mind and Body! After I Got Off Of Work For The Day, I Was Very Hungry...Knowing That The Buses Won't Be Coming In A Couple Of Hours...I Decided To Make A Call To My Mom For A Ride! Because She's Awesome! (I Love My Mom ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”)  When I Called My Mom, She Told Me That...The Car Broke Down And Was Out Of Transportation. Luckily A Nice Tow Truck Man Gave My Mom a Ride Home! Thank You, Tow Truck Man! I Really Appreciate You Taking My Mom Home! So With No Other Options, Like I Always Tend To Do, I Decided To Walk Home and Enjoy Earth's Nature and a Abundance Of Supermarkets and Stores. As I Was Walking, My Mom Called Me Back On My Phone and Stated To Go To Our Local Bank Of Business. This Awesome Bank and The Managers and Employees That Work There (You Know Who You Are, LOL ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”) Wanted To Give Me Something...Special...When I Went In and Saw Them, They Told Me To Take a Seat and Close My Eyes! To My Surprise...

They Yelled "Happy Birthday!!" Wow...Somebody Remembered My Birthday....From Yesterday...(Manly Tears) I Know My Mom, Family Members That Live Far Away, and Some Friends Wished Me a Happy Birthday And I Really Appreciate It, Yo! You Just Don't Know! (Manly Tears) For A Bank To Wish Me a Happy Birthday...It Feels Awesome Knowing That Part Of a Community Will Remember Something As Someone's Birthday! I Want To Say From The Bottom Of My Heart... Each and Everyone Of You...THANK YOU!!! This Really Means A Lot!! You Just Don't Know! (Manly Tears)! I Walked Home With Balloons and a Cake Of Awesomeness! I Also Told Random People Jokes Along The Way! I Also Managed To Put a Smile On Someone's Face Because The Awesome Local Bank Of Sensational Employees and Managers Put A Smile To Mine! My Hunger and My Mom's Worry About The Car Breaking Down Has Gone Away With Sugary Goodness! This Awesome Cake Of Awesomeness Will Be Remembered As...Mondays Are Underrated Day, Yay! Again, Thank You To You All For Wishing Me A Happy Birthday And Keep Helping People For The Greater Good, Yo!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Happy birthday to you, CoolAnimeHustler. Long life I also wish you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laugh, Happy Birthday in arrears to CoolAnimeHustler, I wish you more success in the world of video games. You shall get to the point one of your video games will say 'YES, It's my BOSS birthday..Happy Birthday Boss' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woh!
    I love this, and i guess i was a bit late. Anyway, I can't just but wish my Boss a Happy birthday.
    You have been a source of inspiration to me.
    Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your birthday. I love that cake! It reminds me of one that my mom made me when I was still in my teens. She made it as a joke but I still loved it. She did Elmo and the reason behind this is because she told me that she didn't want me to grow up too fast but it was sweet of her.

    ReplyDelete