Tuesday, September 12, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today I Learned That It's National Chocolate Milkshake Day! Well...I'm Quite Happy! A Chocolate Milkshake Brings Joy To My Heart With Every Sip! If You Got Some Ice Cream, Milk and Some Chocolate Syrup, Sauce Or Powder...Than Go For The Milky Way!! Having A Chocolate Milkshake As I Type This Blog Right Now...Hmmmmmmm....(Samuel L Jackson Voice) "This Sure Is a Tasty Milkshake!"I'm Going To Have Some Weird Dreams Tonight! LOL! Have Fun and Drink A Chocolate Milkshake, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ 

3 comments:

  1. Lol. Sure, Chocolate Milkshake is always great to take. And you just remembered me of the wonderful experience I do have with it. I’m going right away to get my heart suited once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! this is really cool. i'd already downloaded and sent one over to my boyfriend. He loves chocolate milkshake a lot and i'm sure this will also bring a pleasing memory to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an online friend who does gifs of food like this and I have always loved it! This one is great too. I like the shadow with the mint green background. Gives a nice contrast to the moving motion of the milkshake. I kind of want to go treat myself to one now ^_^

    ReplyDelete