Wednesday, September 6, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Finished All The Editing For My 12th Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament! I Loved How The Quality Came Out While I Used The GoPlay Editor Formerly Known as "Smartpixel" I Was Able To Reduce The File Size As Well So The Video Can Load a Lot Faster On Youtube! The Video Is Already Done and You Can Find My 12th Mugen Tournament By Clicking On My Youtube Channel Icon On The Right Side Of My Blog! I Prepared That 12th Tournament Video In The Wee Hours Of The Morning...Pretty Tired But It Was Worth It! LOL! I Might Go Ahead and Get Started Preparing The Next Tournament! Random Select Do Your Stuff! Also I've Been Spriting More RPG Maker Characters! I'm Still Trying Out Different Hairstyles That Can Go Well With a Main Character Or NPC For The RPG Maker Engine! Welp...*Yawn* After I Use My Random Select For The Fighters Of The Next Tournament, I'm Going To Be Bed!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

6 comments:

  1. wow! I love this, I'm really catching fun here, I'm going straight up to watch this on Youtube. I'm hoping to become a Pro someday with all your help, CoolAnimeHustler. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video it is. I simply love the way you keep things simple and great here. I'm glad i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Nice work.
    I have been using GoPlay editor to do some stuffs lately too and I must say, the tool has been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.. This is a really cool stuff.
    You are doing great CoolAnimeHustler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Am i the only really enjoying myself with these videos? these are really videos you have pulled together here CoolAnimeHustler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am really rocking my butt and enjoying myself with this right now. Amazing stuffs.

    ReplyDelete