Tuesday, September 5, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. You Know What? I Just Found Out That September 5th Is National Cheese Pizza Day! Ya-Hoo!! Look It Up, Yo! This Awesome Day Exist In Are Lives! Running To Get Pizza Is The Best Mission Ever!! LOL! Today I Learned That The Modern Pizza We Know and Love Began In Italy as The Neapolitan Flatbread! I Also Learned That The Deep Dish Pizza Was Invented In Chicago of 1943 By a Pizza Entrepreneur Named Ike Sewell and Who Opened Up His Famous Pizza Restaurant Called Pizzeria Uno! His Pizza Restaurant Is Still Running To This Very Day! Although This Month Is September, October Is National Pizza Month! This Was Put In Effect In 1987! Yay! Pizza Is So Good!! Ahhhh...Yes! So If You're Feeling Hungry Today And Looking For Some Cheesy Goodness On Dough... Run and Grab a Cheese Pizza! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Not just the month animation to learn from but also the little history that follows. That's a complete one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people ask me why I love pizza so much; I couldn't understand the reason in a whole myself but I know I can't give the stuff for anything. I'm growing stronger anyway. May be it's my pizza dish helping... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really good to have such a day as this once in a year even for other foods that have received stigmatization among people. I look forward to seeing something like this for seafoods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm! I don't really like pizza but having special days like this to celebrate certain foods is a real cool development i will love to see more of.

    ReplyDelete