Thursday, August 10, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Wow!! I Learned That Today Is The 44th Anniversary Of Hip Hop! Man...I Grew Up Listening To Hip Hop From The 80s, 90s, 00s, and Even Today! Hip Hop Is Music and Even Though Some Styles Is Different, It Still Makes Us Feel That Inner Beat! If You'll Excuse Me I'm Going To Listen To Some BreakBeats By Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, Fab Freddy, and Run DMC!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Great post here. I must add to this. Hiphop Music is the best. It makes me feel happy even when I'm sad. It motivates me when I feel I can't do something. I just can't do without it. Nice anime (-_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just lightened up my mood with this hip hop animation. What a great way to pay homage to the legends of hip hop

    ReplyDelete