Wednesday, August 9, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Uploaded My 11th Mugen Tournament On Youtube Yesterday! I Like To Make People Watch a Good AI Battle! The Action & Suspense On Who's Going To Win Is Invigorating! I Was Messing With My RPG Game a Little Bit and I Found Some Bugs In Which My Character Would Walk Through Walls In Some Areas Of My Created City! This Needs To Be Corrected Pronto...Unless...He Might Be The Invisible Man....Nah! LOL! I Might Pull Another All Nighter and See What I Can Add and Fix! Should Be Fun! (Yawn)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. I watched it and noticed it also. But its nothing to me, I enjoyed watching it over and over again. Nice share!

    ReplyDelete