Friday, August 11, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif.You Know What...I'm Going To Try An Experiment...I'm Going To See How Many Mugen Battles I Can Record Through Out The Day! The Mugen Battles Will Still Be Close To An Hour But I'm Going To See If I Can At Least Put 21 Videos On Youtube! I Will Also Record My Very Own Let's Plays! I Know Some Games I Have In Mind! Welp...Time To Pull Another All Nighter! This One Is Going To Be Lit! LOL! Stay Cool My Friends! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. That's good. I must commend you for the good job you're doing. Why not drop your YouTube handles so we can watch your anime with ease. I can't wait to watch more of mugen battles.

    ReplyDelete