Monday, August 7, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Finally Finished Editing My 11th Mugen Tournament Video! The Video Should Be Uploaded Tomorrow On Youtube! Nice Fights! Also I'm Going To Work On Some More Of My RPG Game! I'm Going To Play Through My Story That I Have Created So Far Just To Make Sure There Isn't Any Bugs and Errors! It Should Be Fun!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Waw! You're a good game and amine developer. I'm following your blog updates, I'd really like it if you can also drop tutorials and tips for upcoming developers. Hope you will watch Mayweather vs McGregor,you can also create anime for it and get reasonable views with it on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete