Saturday, August 12, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. I Just Learned That Today is Vinyl Record Day! Ahhh...The Sweet Sound Of The Vinyl Record! I'll Tell Ya...Listening To Music On Vinyl Will Feel Like Your In The Audience! Sure There's CDs, Cassettes, and MP3s But The Sound Is Not As Crisp as a Sweet Delicious Vinyl Record! I'm Going To Listen To Some Smooth and Upbeat Jazz and....Chill Out... ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”---(Thumbs Up)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So apart from creating cool animation,you like listening to the sound of vinyl record. That's cool anyway. I'd like you to create some sort of video and tutorials for we beginners. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete