Thursday, April 20, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Thursday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Whew!! I Took Some Time Off From My Blog To Work On Some Things! To Workin Out, Going To Work, Testing Different Softwares On My Computer, Pixeling, Programming, and Learning More About Video Games! I've Saved Some Of My Money and Finally Bought The "Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 & Premiere Elements 15" Software Bundle Pack For $99.99! It's Not The All Pro Photoshop and Premiere But It's The Lower Version Of Photoshop and Premiere That You Can Find In Stores To Get the Job Done! Been Trying To Learn Both Pieces of Software On The Editing Side Of The Game! Going To Learn More Of The Premiere Elements 15 Software and See If I Can Make My Videos For Youtube A Little Bit Better! I've Also Been Recording Some Let's Plays On My Spare Time! So Far So Good! I've Also Been Pixeling a Lot Of NPCs To Put In My RPG Game! Might Showcase Some Of My NPCs For Later! April Has Been a Busy Month, Indeed! Also If You're Wondering About The "Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 & Premiere Elements 15" Software License Being a One Time Buy For Your Computer Or a Monthly Subscription...It's a One Time Buy For Your Computer, Yay! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !      

No comments:

Post a Comment