Monday, April 3, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Today... I Finally... Got To Test... My Turtle Beach Earforce PX 11 Universal Stereo Gaming Headphones That I Got On Clearance Some Time Back at a Grocery Store! I'll Tell You This...It's Awesome! It Was Easy To Setup and I Was Able To Record My Voice While Playing Video Games On My PC With SmartPixel! I'm Ready To Do "Let's Plays" On Youtube! Yay! Just To Let You Know...If You Ever Want To Do "Let's Plays"...All You Need... Is A Headset That Connects To a PC,  Plug It Into The PC's Headphone Jack and an Available USB Port! Whether is Low Quality Or High Quality You Can Mess With The Settings In Your Volume Button In The Bottom Right Hand Corner! Once You Get Your Volume The Way You Want It, Open Whatever Recording Software You May Have and Find The Game You Want To Record On Your PC and Then...BOOM!!! You Can Now Make Your Own "Let's Plays" It's Pretty Easy and Very Fun! I'm Still Going To Put My 10th Mugen Video Out Without Commentary This April and Then I'm Going To Find a Nice Beatup Game and Start From There! Yes!! I Love When a Plan Comes Together!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !      

No comments:

Post a Comment