Monday, May 1, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. Yo, Yo, Yo!! Today Was Pretty Cool! I Went Swimming, I Played Some Basketball, I Was Pixeling Some Sprites, and Studied Some More Of Photoshop Elements! I've Been Kind Of Lacking In Providing Some Awesome Mugen Tournaments On YouTube! This May...I'll Provide Some MUGEN Videos For You Fight Fans Out There! I'm Glad It's May 1st! Today Just Like One Of Those Days In Which You Feel Great! Maybe Because Summer Is Right Around The Corner...Yeah That's It! Make Your Day Awesome and Make Your Day Awesome For Others!! Keep Striving To Be Great, Yo!
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !      

No comments:

Post a Comment