Saturday, April 1, 2017

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with another Gif. So..I'm Quitting This Blog...No More Posts...No More Video Games Or Ideas...Just Going To Live My Life On The Average...-__-
HA!!! Just Kidding!! APRIL FOOLS!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”--LOL! Anyway...Today I Chilled Out and Was Looking At Comedy Today!! I Tell Ya! YouTube Has A Lot To Choose From! Going To Relax Today and Laugh!! If You're Feeling Down Or Need A Little Excitement, Look At Something Funny Or Think Of Something Funny!! Laughter Is Great Feeling!! Keep Being Awesome My Friends and Follow Your Dreams No Matter How Small Or Big You Think They Are!! One Love!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !          

1 comment:

  1. LOL! It's actually APRIL FOOL, I got depressed and fooled already..Going straight up to watch more of your YouTube Videos.

    ReplyDelete