Saturday, June 1, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Saturday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Well It's Finally The Month Of June! Sunny Days Ahead And Some Goals To Accomplish! I've Made A Goal To Pack On Some Muscle By The End Of Summer! Throughout The Month Of May I've Been Lifting Weights And Doing Some Long Distance Roadwork! I Wanted To See What Challenges That My Mind And Body Could Endure And So Far... I've Been Doing Okay! There's Pain After I Finish My Lifting Sets But I Think That's Just Weakness Leaving The Body... Yeah... My Muscles Still Hurt! LOL! Anyway, I Still Have Some More MUGEN Stages In The Works And Maybe Some Ideas Will Pop Out Of My Head When I Workout! Whatever Goal You Have This Summer Peeps I Know You Can Do It! Take A Deep Breath And Tell Yourself Everyday That You're Going To Win! All You Need To Do Is To Take That First Step, Yo! Take Action And Apply! Step By Step By Step By Step! Once You Get Moving And You Rinse And Repeat... It'll Start Becoming A Little Bit Easier! Stay Cool, Stay Awesome, And Keep Going For Your Goals, Yo! Also Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Stages This Summer! It Should Be A Blast!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment