Friday, June 28, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Friday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. All Throughout June I've Been Working Out Training With Weights And Drinking Lots And Lots Of Water! Drinking Lots Of Water Throughout The Day Has Really Helped Me Recover My Body Faster And I Love It! I'm Building Some Muscle And Even Lost 20 Pounds! I Feel Lighter And Stronger! Add On The Summertime Heat And I Feel I Can Lose A Little More In a Week Or So! I'm Feeling Pretty Good And I Even Finished A MUGEN Stage Throughout My Workout Process! You Can Say My Latest Stage Is Inspired By Watching Those Romance Animes and Stuff! Going To Release The Stage Before This Day Is Done, Stay Tuned, Yo! (¯)


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment