Wednesday, March 20, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Wednesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Bought An 5' Inch Acrylic Easel! It Was Kinda Pricey But I Was Able To Cover It! I Now Have A Stand To Put My VHS, DVDs, Blu-Rays, And Books For Display! This Will Make It Easier To Take Some Still Pictures Of The Items! This Can Be Great When I'm Showcasing A Title And It'll Definitely Come In Handy! I'm Thinking Of Getting Some Retro Style Table Cloth To Give That Retro Feel But I'll Think About It! Going To Create A New Topic Soon And I'm Still Working On Some More VHS Projects! Stay Tuned And Keep Be Awesome, Yo! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment