Tuesday, March 19, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Well, Well, Well! The Spring Season Has Officially Begun! Spring Brings Lots Of Things Like... March Maddness In Basketball, Flowers That Are Blooming Their Wonderful Colors, And Spring Cleaning! Your Boi CAH Is Definitely Doing Some Spring Cleaning And I Finally Found What I Was Looking For... MY Digital Camera! (¯) Yes! My Good Ol' Powershot Canon SX400 IS That Has 16.0 Mega Pixels With A 30x Zoom Lens! I Still Had My 4GB SDHC Card Inside The Camera As Well! I Bought This Camera Years Ago To Do Some Scenery Pictures In The Past In Theory But... I Never Really Got To It. I Actually Put This Up In A Shoe Box And Let Time Take It's Course! Heh... Yeah... I Know... I Feel Kind Of Bad Doing That But... When I Found My Camera Today, It Still Looks Brand New, You Know! It Comes With A Rechargeable Battery And A Charging Adapter As Well! This Is Great Because I Don't Have To Use Double AA Batteries With This Cool Camera, Youknowwhatimsayin!? I'm Charging My Battery As I Type This Message So It Should Be Ready To Go In About An Hour Or Two! I Can't Find The Instructions But I Can look Them Up Online Or Just Experiment With It Until I Feel Taking The Pictures That I Feel Comfortable With! I'm Going To Get One Of Those Small Stand Looking Things At An Office Supply Store To Showcase My Anime VHS Or DVDs I've Collected Over The Years! Speaking Of Anime, I'm Still Preserving Some More Old School Anime VHS Tapes As Well! The Progress Is Going Well And I'm Glad To Preserve Some Of These Before They Get To Old To Play On The VCR! I Have Big Plans Coming Up And Maybe I Can Help Other Anime Fans Learn About Lost, Unknown, And Popular Anime! I'm Excited Of What I Can Bring Into Spring! (Bad Pun) Stay Tuned And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (o^.^)-b

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment