Tuesday, March 12, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Woke Up This Morning With A Passion To Learn! Today I Was Learning Some New Information Regarding VHS Tapes And Making Them Digitized For Preservation. I Tested On Two VHS Tapes That I Had Laying Around And I Did Really Good In Transferring Them Over Digitally! I Was Able To Make Sure That The Digital File Size Wasn't Too Big To Take Up A Lot Of Space! I'm Going To See If I Can Learn Anything About Making The Video Picture Better. I Also Learned Some New Things Regarding My Computer's Video Player That I'm Excited On Trying Out For Future Projects! I'm Trying Something New And It Feels Refreshing Youknowwhatimsayin!? I Have A Lot Of Anime VHS Tapes And I'm Thinking Of Doing Some Sort Of Education Trivia On Them! There's Differently Some Anime Titles That I Have That A Lot Of Anime Fans Don't Know About! I'm Talking About Old School Anime That Was Lost to Time And Never Really Caught On! I'll Still Make MUGEN Stages For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There But I've Taken Quite An Interest In Preserving Animation, Video, And Lost Media! Your Boi CAH Is Going On An Retro Adventure, Yo! It Should be Fun! Stay Tuned! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment