Monday, March 11, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. This Morning... I Woke Up Feeling... A Little Lost. I Was Doing Some MUGEN Experiments But... I Felt A Little Sad And Lost... I Know I'm Kinda Late To This But Hearing The News... About Akira Toriyama, The Creator Of Such Amazing Mangas And Anime Such As Dragonball And Dr. Slump Passing Away This Month Just Made Feel Really Sad And Lost Today. It Also Made Me Think About My Mom... My Dad... And Loved Ones That I Lost Over The Years. I Couldn't Think Straight And My Brain Was Foggy. I Just Felt Blank And Tired. I Went Outside For Some Fresh Air To Gather My Thoughts. As I Was Taking My Walks, I Couldn't Help But Reminisce Of The Past. When I Was A Kid, I Remember The First Time I Watched Dragonball Z On TV After School... The Story, The Plot Scenarios, The Action, And Seeing Characters Fight Through Adversity Really Made An Impact On Me. It Made Me Search And Discover New Anime As Well. Reading Manga And Watching Anime Back In My Day Was Still Considered Taboo But I Didn't Care. The Art And The Stories That Were Told Are What Intrigued Me. Although Ranma 1/2 Was The First Anime I Ever Saw, Dragonball Z Was The Anime That Really Got Me Really Into It. Seeing Characters Like Goku Going Towards His Goals Despite The Obstacles In Front Of Him And Piccolo That Was Once Considered A Bad Guy To Many Had The Courage To Change For The Better Helped Me Fight Through My Own Personal Struggles As A Kid! Heh... It Also Gave Me That Killer Drive When I Played Football, You Knowwhatimsayin? I Want To Thank You Akira Toriyama For Not Only Making One Of The Most Influential Action Packed Stories That Were Ever Told, But You Made A Genre That Was Considered Taboo... Cool! Your Stories Helped People All Around The World Connect With Each Other! Your Art Brought A Sense Of Clarity To The Masses That Anime And Manga As A Whole Could Be For Everyone! You Inspired Millions Of People To Create Their Own Art And Pursue Other Types Of Anime To Enjoy! I Thought About This In My Head While I Was Walking And... You've Inspired Me To Just Keep Working Hard And Enjoy Living Life To The Fullest! My Love Of Anime Grows Even Stronger Than Before And It Has Inspired Me To Dwell In The Area Of Saving Lost Anime And Other Types Of Media! Thank You Akira Toriyama For Your Contributions In This Lifetime! You Will Be Greatly Missed But Never Forgotten! Rest In Peace... Akira Toriyama! You Will Always Be Cool In My Heart!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment