Wednesday, January 3, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 303rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Add Humor And Create Another City Theme Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! This Is An Over The Top Joke Stage In Which Cheese Has Invaded The City! This Can Definitely Fit The Plot Scenario Of Space Invaders Or An Mad Scientist Experiment Gone Terribly Wrong! Either Way, It's Kind Of Funny Having Two MUGEN Fighters Battling On Cheese! Plus... I Bought Cheese At The Grocery Store Today So... Yeah! Feeling Really Creative Today! LOL! Watch Out MUGEN Fighters For Your Opponent Might Cheese Their Way To Victory Because Anything Goes In A Cheesy Invasion! LOL! Enjoy! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Cheesy Invasion" (Get It! Cause It's A Cheesy Pun! Right... No... Okay.). You Know... I Don't Know If This Is True But... They Say That There's More Than 1,800 Different Types Of Cheeses Around The World! When I Think About This I Wonder... What Is The Ultimate Ruler Of All Cheeses? Is It Cheddar? Mozzarella? Parmesan? Or Is It A Cheese That Hides In The Shadows Like The Fighter Akuma! You Know What... Nachos Sound Really Good Right Now! LOL! Have A Nice Day Everyone! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Cheesy Invasion By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

5 comments:

  1. Just when I think you've outdone yourself, CAH, you come up with 'Cheesy Invasion'! 😆 Love the humor and creativity. Also, now I'm craving nachos... thanks for that. Can't wait to try out this stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, 'Cheesy Invasion' is a great name! 😂 Your creativity knows no bounds, CAH. This stage sounds epic. Also, I vote for Parmesan as the ultimate cheese ruler – it's the Akuma of cheeses for sure! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another city-themed stage? That's so cool! Your stages always add so much character to the MUGEN battles. Keep up the awesome work, CoolAnimeHustler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 303rd stage, and it's cheese-themed? You're a legend, CAH! 🧀 Quick question: did you find any particular challenges in designing a humor-themed stage compared to more traditional ones. o^.^

    ReplyDelete