Tuesday, January 2, 2024

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 302nd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Hi Tech Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Thought About Stages That Have Computers In Them And I Thought About Creating A Whole Entire Plot Scenario In Which Two MUGEN Fighters Encounter Each Other In A Secret Room Full Of Computers And Hi Tech Stuff! This Can Be A Great Stage For Secret Spy Fighters, Scientist, Super Heroes, And Villains! Maybe This Plot Can Lead To Discovery, Suspense, Or Just Being Brief On The Mission At Hand For The MUGEN Fighter! Good Luck MUGEN Fighters And Hopefully You Learned Something With All These Computers Around! LOL! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Computer Operations". You Know... Computers Have Come Very Far In This Day And Age! It's Really Cool How We All Can Connect with Each Other From All Over The World With A Click Of A Button! I Appreciate These Gifts Everyday Because... If It Wasn't For The Computer... I Probably Would Have Known If MUGEN Existed And Meeting All Of You Awesome People That Love Video Games! Yep! I Pretty Thankful, Yo! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day Everyone! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Computer Operations By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

3 comments:

  1. Super cool stage design, CAH! Perfect for spy-themed battles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your 'Computer Operations' stage, and it's amazing! Love the hi-tech vibe. It's perfect for those secret spy and villain battles. Your creativity in crafting these scenarios is top-notch. Keep bringing these awesome environments to life! 👨💻🥋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CoolAnimeHustler, I'm new to MUGEN and your stages look incredible! 'Computer Operations' sounds so cool. Quick question: How do you start designing a stage like this? Is there a particular software or skill set I should learn to create something similar?

    ReplyDelete