Saturday, December 9, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 293rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Thought Of A Good Plot Scenario! What If... The MUGEN Fighter Went Into A Gang's Territory To Do Battle! Lets Say... The Gang's Operations Is The Old Abandoned Building That No One Dares Enter Unless They Want To Get Hurt! This Is Where The Hero Goes Into The Battle Deep With Determination To Fight And Is Not Afraid What Lies Ahead! Today I Created A MUGEN Stage That Can Give Some Story And Plot To Your MUGEN Game! Whether It Be A Challenge Letter That Was Sent To The MUGEN Fighter To Come Alone Or The Fighter Came To Clean The Streets! Either Way, It's Going To Get Rough And It's Going To Be Tough But Your MUGEN Fighter Is Enough For This Scenario! You're In Gang Territory Now Fighter! Watch Your Back And Good Luck! Yep... I Love A Good Plot! LOL! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Gang Hideout". You Know... I Was Inspired Creating This Stage After Reading A Lot Of Batman, Spiderman, Punisher, And Power Man And Iron Fist Comics From Back In The Day! This Stage Concept Was Always In The Back Of My Mind And I Know There's A Good Story To Tell With This Stage Concept! Have Fun And Also Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Gang Hideout By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
 

2 comments:

  1. "Gang Hideout" is an epic MUGEN stage with a gritty storyline—perfect for a lone fighter taking on a gang's territory. The comic book inspiration is spot on! Your attention to detail with bounds and tensions is top-notch. Keep those amazing stages coming! 🎮🌃 #MUGENStage #GangHideout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Yep! I Was Definitely Going For That Gritty Storyline Vibe! This Stage Can Be Really Good For Those Lone Superheroes That Go Into Battles Alone Like Batman Or The Punisher! Where Will Your MUGEN Fighter Be When The Darkness Falls? Well... I Hope They Have a Flashlight! LOL! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content! Keep Being Awesome And Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete