Tuesday, December 12, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 294th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! It Seems Like The Month Of December Brings In The Cold Air To Us All! Feeling A Little Cold Today, I Decided To Take My Feelings And My Love Of Fist Of The North Star To Make A MUGEN Stage! Imagine This... The Environment Is Cold... The Land Is Barren... With Ground, Rock, Dead Trees, And A Destroyed Barrier... Seems Like Life Has Moved On But... Two Fighters Seemed To Have Crossed Paths! Yep... Gives Off That Good Old Fist Of The North Star Vibe, YouknowhatImean!? Whether It's A Meetup With Teammates Or a Battle With An Enemy, It Can Be a Great Plot Scenario In A MUGEN Game! Remember... In The Wasteland... Anything Goes! Stay Alert And Prepare For a Unexpected Battle! Good Luck! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Cold Wasteland". Although Today Where I'm At Is Cold... I Feel Warmth in My Heart... You Know Why? Because I Love Creating MUGEN Stages For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans And My Heart Burns With Determination To More Plot Scernarios In MUGEN Come To Life! Enjoy, Have Fun, But Most Importantly... Have a Nice Day! Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Cold Wasteland By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment