Thursday, December 21, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 297th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! This Just In Folks... It's Officially The Winter Season! That's Right, December 21st Is The Start Date Of Winter! Not Only That But We're Four Days Away From Christmas! Awesome!! So Today, I Wanted Create Another City Theme Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Since We're Close To The Holidays, I Wanted To Bring Christmas A Little Bit Early To The City! You Know... Like A Holiday Rush... Or Something! Snow... A Snowman...Buildings... Advertisements... And People Witnessing An Awesome Fight! Tis Da Season To Give Punches, Kicks, Uppercuts, And Roundhouse Kicks To All You Opponents In Front Of You Fighters!! Show Them That You're Number #1 This Holiday Season! In MUGEN, Fighting Brings Joy So... Lets Celibrate This Joy With Great Plot Scenarios And Epic Battles! Here's to You Awesome MUGEN Fans! My Gift to You All... Happy Early Christmas, Youknowwhatimsayin!? I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Tis Da Knockout Season". Whew... Been On A Role This Month! I'm Close To 300 Stages Completed! Stay Tuned For More Exciting MUGEN Stages Coming At Ya, Yo! Have a Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Tis Da Knockout Season By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

16 comments:

  1. Yo! Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm loving your MUGEN stage creations! The city theme sounds awesome, especially with the holiday vibes. Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to seeing more epic stages from you! Peace out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It John! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Love Creating City MUGEN Theme Stages! Since We're In The Month Of December, Blending With A Christmas Vibe Brings Out The Joy In Making The Stages! Thank You For Your Nice Words, Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content, And Hope You Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  2. Wow so interesting 💫👑 Your stages are always so cool and fun to play on! 🔥💯 Keep up the great work! 🙌🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Kinds Words! I Love Creating MUGEN Stages For Everyone In The MUGEN Community I Try To Bring Out Those Madd Flava Environments And Experiment With Different Plot Scenarios! Stay Tuned For More And Hope You Have A Merry Christmas, Yo! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  3. Wow, CoolAnimeHustler, your infectious enthusiasm jumps off the screen! The holiday vibe and "Tis Da Knockout Season" stage sound like the perfect gift for us MUGEN fans. Can't wait to experience the Christmas rush in the city through your creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I've Been Experimenting With Different Plot Scenarios Recently And I Thought This Would Be A Great Treat For Everyone During The Holidays! Tis Da Season, Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Stay Tuned For More And Hope You Have A Merry Christmas, Yo! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  4. CoolAnimeHustler, your commitment is truly admirable! Congratulations on your 297th stage, and "Tis Da Knockout Season" seems like another masterpiece. The attention to detail with the bounds and tensions showcases your dedication to delivering top-notch experiences for fellow MUGEN enthusiasts. 👊🌟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin, Kelvin Matthew! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Nice Words, Yo! I'm Trying To Reach 300 Stages Made Before The Year Ends! I Know I Can Do It Because Love Making These Plot Scenarios! It's Plot I Tell You Plot! LOL! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content, And Hope You Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  5. It's like you're bringing a winter wonderland into the MUGEN universe! "Tis Da Knockout Season" has all the elements of a festive brawl, and your passion for creating unique city-themed stages is commendable. Here's to the joy of MUGEN battles and the early Christmas spirit you've gifted us! 🌨️🥋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! You Know... When I Was Creating This Stage, I Was Kinda Remembering That Movie Called "Jingle All The Way". The Story About Those Two Dads Fighting Over An Action Figure! Kinda Gave Me That Vibe During A Christmas Rush! By The Way, It's A Funny Movie! LOL! Thank You For Your Nice Words, Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content, And Hope You Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  6. CoolAnimeHustler, you're on fire this month! Your 297th stage, "Tis Da Knockout Season," is proof of your creative prowess. As you approach the 300th milestone, we're all eagerly anticipating more of your exciting MUGEN stages. Keep the brilliance coming, and congrats on the fantastic work! 🔥🎮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Nice Words, I Really Appreciate It! I Do It For The Love Of MUGEN And Everybody That Loves MUGEN! I'm Glad I Can Make People Happy With My Stages! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content, And Hope You Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  7. Your energy is contagious, CoolAnimeHustler! "Tis Da Knockout Season" sounds like a magical blend of holiday cheer and fierce MUGEN action. Your dedication to adjusting bounds and tensions for optimal gameplay is appreciated. Can't wait to celebrate the joy of the season with your awesome stages! 🌈👊✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Ahhhh!!! My Energy Is Getting Stronger Every Day! There Will Be New Lands To Be Fought On! I Have A Vision To Make That Come True To All Your MUGEN Fighters! LOL! Thank You For Your Nice Words, Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content, And Hope You Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  8. Hey CoolAnimeHustler! Huge congrats on your 297th MUGEN stage, "Tis Da Knockout Season" – the Christmasin-the-city theme is epic! Love the festive vibes with snow, a snowman, and intense battles. Your attention to
    detail, especially adjusting bounds for smooth gameplay, is spot on. Can't wait for the 300th stage! Keep rocking
    the MUGEN world, and happy early Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Merry Christmas To You As Well! Tis Da Season To Be Fightin! LOL! Thank You For Your Kind Words And Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content! Have Peace And A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete