Tuesday, December 19, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 296th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today, I Wanted To Create Another City Themed MUGEN Stage To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Actually Found Some Inspiration After Watching My Favorite Christmas Movie... DIE HARD!!! That's Right! The Movie "DIE HARD" Is MY Favorite Christmas Movie! It Has Action, Adventure, Suspense, And Also... The Spirit Of The Christmas Spirit All In One Blockbuster Movie! Change My Mind!! Ahem... Excuse My Outburst Everyone... It Is What It Is! LOL! Anyway... Since Christmas Is Almost Here, I Wanted To Give Those MUGEN Fighters The Possibly Strike It Rich At The Bank And Hit The Ultimate Jackpot! However... "Possibly" Is the Word Because They're Going To Have To Fight For It In Order To Take This Amount Of Wealth! I Also See A Lot Of Plot Scernarios Being Played Out In A MUGEN Game! This Can Make A Great Comic Relief, Or A Bank Heist, Or A Wealthy Person's Secret Stash For A Rainy Day, Or The Good Ol' Hero vs Villain Scenario! Either Way, It Should Be Fun For Your MUGEN Fighters To Get That Cheddar This Holiday Season! LOL! Have Fun And... (Playing Beethoven's Symphony No. 9) Merry Christmas! (I Know... It's Pretty Early! LOL!) (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Bank Vault Jackpot". You Know... I Realized That The Movie "DIE HARD 2" Is Also A Christmas Movie As Well! If You Haven't Seen Any Of The "DIE HARD" Movies I Highly Recommend You Watch Them! There's So Many Stars And Easter Eggs That It's Insane! Knowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Bank Vault Jackpot By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

10 comments:

  1. "Wow, CoolAnimeHustler, you've outdone yourself with the 'Bank Vault Jackpot' stage! The Die Hard inspiration is pure genius, and I can totally picture epic battles and heist scenarios happening here. Thanks for the early Christmas gift to the MUGEN community! 🎄👊"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Alexdran! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Die Hard Is The Best Christmas Movie Ever! Make Your MUGEN Story Intriguing And Make Your MUGEN Battles Epic! Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  2. "Merry Christmas indeed! Your creativity knows no bounds, CoolAnimeHustler! 'Bank Vault Jackpot' is a masterpiece, and the Die Hard theme adds a unique twist. I'm already brainstorming storylines for my MUGEN characters on this stage. You're the real MVP! 🌟🎮"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Merry Christmas To You Too! Make Your Story Epic In Your MUGEN Game! It's All About The Plot, Yo! Stay Tuned And Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  3. "CoolAnimeHustler, you've done it again! 'Bank Vault Jackpot' is a visual treat, and the Die Hard vibes are giving me all the holiday feels. Your stages always add so much excitement to MUGEN gameplay. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! 👏💥"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Kind Words! Action, Suspense, Drama, And Overall Story Can Really Make A MUGEN Stage Rather Unique! I Love A Good Plot! LOL! There's More MUGEN Stages In The Works! Stay Tuned And Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  4. "Another fantastic creation, CoolAnimeHustler! 'Bank Vault Jackpot' is like a perfect blend of action and holiday spirit. The Die Hard inspiration is a stroke of genius. Thanks for keeping the MUGEN community entertained and festive! 🌟🎁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Kind Words! If You Want To Make This Stage Even More Epic, Play Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 As Your Background Music! Whichever MUGEN Fighter Wins Their Battle Say "Merry Christmas!" Making This A True Die Hard Reference! LOL! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content And Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

      Delete
  5. Hey CoolAnimeHustler, the 'Bank Vault Jackpot' stage is pure gold! The Die Hard twist is unexpected and brilliant. I can already imagine the intense battles taking place in this setting. Thanks for the early Christmas cheer and for making MUGEN even more awesome! 🎮🎄"

    ReplyDelete
  6. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Malcolm! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Thank You For Your Kind Words! "Stage Is Pure Gold!" I See What You Did There, Malcolm! Good Pun! LOL! I Love Experimenting With Different Themes To Give All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans A Retro And Unique Experience When Fighting On These MUGEN Stages! It Might Not Be 3D But 2D Still Rules... Or 1D... I Don't Know Anymore... LOL! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content And Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

    ReplyDelete