Monday, August 21, 2023

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- The 800 Post Celebration Of Awesomeness!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler And I Finally Reached 800 Post On My Blog! Whooo!

It's Been A Journey Learning About Video Games And Art! I've Learned Some New And Exciting Art Techniques When Doing Pixel Art And I'm Even Reading Some Art Books To Understand About The Body! I Still Want To Create My Own Fighting Game Character For The MUGEN Engine And I'm Experimenting With Picture Editing To Do Some Frankenspriting! It's Kind Of Cool Putting Different Types Of Body Parts On Different Fighting Game Characters! I'm Going To Keep Practicing Until I Feel Confident To Create My Customized Character! It's Been Fun So Far And I'm Starting To Come Up With More MUGEN Stage Ideas As Well!

Once Again, To Anyone and Everyone That Reads This Blog, I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart! With My Love Of Creating Video Game Stages For The Mugen Engine, There's Plenty More To Come! Whenever I'm Creating My MUGEN Stages, I Feel Like My Mom And Dad Are looking Over Me When I'm Creating My MUGEN Stages! I Don't Know How To Explain It But Its Been Giving Me A Creative Boost In My Heart! Thank You Mom And Dad For Watching Over Me From Beyond This Current Life And Giving Me Strength To Move On! One Love! Whatever You Trying To Do In Life, Stay Positive And Let Nobody Get You Down! Keep Practicing, Keep Applying What You Practice, Keep Failing, Keep Achieving, Keep Being The Best That You Can Be, And You'll Conquer Your Next Goals, Yo! You Can Do It, My Peeps! (o^.^)-b

I Will Keep On Posting and Contribute To Society In Which People Can Have Fun and Maybe Help Others! If You Want To Learn and Find Cool Stuff From The Internet That May Help You Out, Click On My "Helpful Stuff" Link Under "Categories" On The Right Side Of My Blog! I Thank Each and Every Single One Of You From The Bottom Of My Heart That Has Viewed My Blog, Subscribed To Me On Youtube, Followed Me On MFFA (Mugen Free For All), MA (Mugen Archive) And In Life! My Family From Around The Way! You Know Who You Are! I Know Its Been A While But I Still Love You And I'll Visit You Someday! The Homies And The Sistas From The Streets! Keep Going For Your Dreams, Yo! Teachers and Mentors That Helped Me In Life! Thank You! And Also...You... The Reader!! May Your Future Have Many Blessings And May Your Heart Give You The Strength To Follow Your Goals And Dreams!

Keep Following Your Dreams No Matter How Big Or Small They May Be! Times May Be Rough For Many Of Us In Life But You Can Do It, Yo! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BE GREAT!! STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP LEARNING, MY PEEPS! *PEACE* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”
Well, its nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...It's All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment