Thursday, April 21, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 251st MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Yo... It's Been A While Peeps... But... I'm Back With Another Military MUGEN Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Not Going To Lie, I've Been Working On This MUGEN Stage For A Minute And I Even Thought About Scrapping This Experiment Because It Looked A Little Off. Although It Was Close To Entering My Trash Bin, I Looked A Little Closer At My Experiment And Saw Some Potential For A Storyline! Imagine... Your MUGEN Fighter Has Finally Entered The Base And Moved Up From The Underground Pits Of The Basement Into A Gated Cargo Room! Seeing The Endless Desert Outside The Military Gates, It Is Sweltering Hot For Your MUGEN Fighter! Your MUGEN Fighter Is Quickly Looking For The Door That Will Lead Inside A Cool Air Conditioned Facility Of The Military Base! Your MUGEN Fighter Finally Sees The Door But... Someone Sees Your Fighter! His/Her Cover Is Blown And This Person That's In The Way Is The New Challenger! It's Fight Or Be Captured! Who Will Win? Only Your Imagination Will Decide! Yep... This Is What I Thought About... And Well... It Didn't Get Scrapped! Yay! LOL! (o^.^)-b This Is The Fifth Stage For My "Military Industry" Series And I Thought This Would Be An Ideal Stage For All Of Your Serious MUGEN Fighters! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Military Industry V". Yeah... I Know! Your Boi, CAH Has Been Kinda M.I.A. For A Little Bit... But I'm Still Working On My MUGEN Experiments In My Spare Time! Because You Know... Life... Life... And Well... More Life! LOL! I Still Enjoy Making MUGEN Stages For All Of You MUGEN Fans And I Have More MUGEN Stage Concepts To Explore! Stay Tuned And Most Importantly... Have Some Fun And A Nice Day! (¯) Enjoy Another Military Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Military Industry V By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment