Thursday, February 24, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 250th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make Another Tribute MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Unfortunately Learned That The Hololive Vtuber Known As Uruha Rushia Was Fired! It's Sad Because She Was One Of The Few Vtubers That I Saw For The First Time When Holoive Came Out On Youtube! It Was Kind Of Cool Because In A World Of Turmoil, It Seemed Like These Hololive Vtubers Brought A Smile To Your Face! It Also Was A Great And Fun Way To Learn Japanese Live! It Was Something I Never Seen Anything Like This Before And I Would Sometimes Drop By And Learn Something New In Japanese! I Don't Know If The Actual Voice Actor For This Awesome Animated Character Sees This But... I Just Want To Say Thank You For Putting A Smile On Many Faces Out There In The World! I Wish And Hope You Find A Happiness And Peace Out There! So To Honor The Hololive Legend And Her Many Fans, I Decided To Make A Street Mural So I Her Memory Lives On! I Think This Might Be The Third Hololive Stage Out There In MUGEN But I Believe This Is The 1st Rushia Stage Ever! Again, Thank You Uruha Rushia For Bringing Some Good Memories In This World And Keep Being Awesome In Whatever You Do, Yo! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Uruha Rushia Street Tribute". Well... I Finally Reached And Created 250 MUGEN Stages In This Journey Of Mine! I'm A Little Sad That Heard About The Rushia Situation And I Wasn't Even Planning On Creating A Hololive Themed Stage. However, I Thought It Would Be Fitting To Create A Stage For Somebody That Puts A Smile On Your Face! I Hope This Stage Will Bring You Joy And Smile As Well! Have A Nice Day And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! Enjoy Another Tribute Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Uruha Rushia Street Tribute By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. I love your stage. Boxing academy is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin, Yo! Thank You For Your Kind Words! I Really Appreciate It! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Content! (o^.^)-b

      Delete