Monday, February 7, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 245th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Create Another Chapter To My "Fighting Research Facility" Series! I Found Motivation In Creating This Stage Because Of The Love That All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Showed Towards "Fighting Research Facility II" In 2020! This Can Be A Really Great Stage For All Of Your Serious Superheroes, Vile Villians Or Military Type MUGEN Characters! With The Random Data That Shows In The Background, This Can Be Really Great For Plot If Your MUGEN Charcter Is Nearing Some Final Boss Or Something...Yeah! Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Ready Because The Data Proves One Thing... There Can Only Be One Winner! Defeat Is Not An Option! Go For Broke! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Fighting Research Facility III". I'm Having So Much Fun And Your Boi CAH Is In The Zone Of Creating Some More Of That MUGEN Madd Flava, Yo! I'm Still Having So Much Fun And I Really Appreciate All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans That Keeps The MUGEN Community Going! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Goodness From Your Boi And Have A Safe And Nice Day! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 📝 

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Fighting Research Facility III By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment