Sunday, February 6, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Uploaded Another Project Zomboid Video On Youtube! This Marks My 3rd Video That I Finally Have Completed This Year! I'm Continuing My Goal On Uploading More Stuff On Youtube In 2022! I'm Still Experimenting On More Of That MUGEN Flava Concepts For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I Have A Great Feeling That I Might Finally Reach The Creation Of 250 MUGEN Stages This Year! It's So Fun And Exciting To See The Different Environments That Your MUGEN Fighters Can Adapt To! Lets All Continue To Have Fun And Enjoy The Joy Of MUGEN And Gaming In General! Stay Tuned For More Content Coming Soon And Keep Being Awesome, Peeps! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment