Tuesday, February 1, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 243rd MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Make A Egypt Themed MUGEN Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There! I Found Motivation In Creating This MUGEN Stage After Seeing A Shortage Of Eygpt Themed Fighting Game Stages! There's Some Eygpt Theme Stages But... Not A Lot So... Time To Add Another To The Mix, Yo! While I Was Experimenting With My MUGEN Stages I Also Looked Up Some Research On The Pictures Of The Symbols That Were On The Wall In Ancient Eygpt! I Came To Find Out That The Pictures And Symbols On Those Walls Were Called "Hieroglyphics"! I Learned That Egyptian Hieroglyphs Was The Common Writing System Used In Ancient Egypt That Was Used For Writing The Egyptian Language. Hieroglyphs Combined Logo Graphic, Syllabic and Alphabetic Elements, With A Total Of Some 1,000 Distinct Characters! After Learning All This Info, I Didn't Want To Make A Stage That Was In A Desert With A Spinx Or A Tomb! Instead, I Wanted To Showcase Some Hieroglyphics On The Walls That Showcased That Ancient Eygpt Theme But At The Same Time, Giving It A Modern Look Above With High Tech Lighting o Showcase The Fighter's Skill! This Can Be A Great Stage For Fighters That Are Going On Adventures, Vacations, Training, Or Looking For Those Hidden Treasures In Their Quest To Be The Best! The Plot Is There, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Get Ready Fighters! Go For Broke! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Hieroglyphics Showdown". It's Finally February! It's One Of My Favorite Months And I Think This Month Is Going To Be Pretty Cool, Yo! Stay Tuned For More MUGEN Stages From The CAH, Youknowwhatimsayin!? Enjoy This Egypt Inspired Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Hieroglyphics Showdown By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment