Monday, January 31, 2022

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. I Got Some Great News, Yo! Your Boi CAH Has Been Setting Up Some Gear To Do Some Lets Play Videos! I've Been Contemplating This For A While And I Decided That This Can Be Really Fun On My Video Game Adventure! Don't Worry, I Will Still Create Some More Of That MUGEN Stage Flavor Out There! I Just Want To See How I'll Do In Playing Different Styles Of Video Games On Youtube! Shoot... I May Even Find Some Cool Ideas In Stage Concepts While Playing Them! It's Worth A Shot... So Why Not? I'm So Excited! Stay Tuned, Yo! (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment