Sunday, February 28, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 230th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! I've Been Gone For Almost Two Months In The MUGEN Game But I'm Back With Another City Themed Stage, Yo! Since We're Getting Close To Spring, I Decided It Would Be Cool To Make A Retro Styled Park With Cherry Blossoms For Your MUGEN Fighters! This Theme Can Present Your Fighters With A  Peaceful And Calm Situation Or... A Loud And To The Point Type Situation! Either Way It Can Be A Fun Stage To Make Your Story A Little More Interesting! Enjoy Great Fights Under Beautiful Cherry Blossoms This Season Or Next Season Or... I Don't Know! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Cherry Blossom Park". Welp... Better Late Then Never! Its Good To Be Back In The MUGEN Game And Its Time To See What Amazing Adventures We Can Explore In This Awesome World Of MUGEN! Keep Being Awesome Out There, Stay Cool, And Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Cherry Blossom Park By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment