Sunday, February 28, 2021

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Yes... It Is I...Saying Happy February!! Also... It's The Last Day Of February...I Know I Know...I've Been Gone For A Minute But I've Been Reaching Some Real Life Goals While I Was Gone! Don't Worry Tho, Peeps! I Haven't Forgotten About All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Out There And I Actually Have A Stage Ready To Go! I Still Love MUGEN And I'm Still Experimenting With Different Stage Concepts Behind The Scenes! Get Your Gaming Controllers And Keyboards Ready Because CAH Is Back, Yo! (¯)

 

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment