Monday, November 30, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. "Whoa... It's Really November 30th At "11:59 P.M."... CAH... Where Have You Been, Yo!? It's Almost Been A Month Since You Last Responded! What's The Deal, Brother!?" Well... Your Boi Has Been Catching Up On Some "Zzzzzs" These Past Couple Of Weeks To Keep The Flow Of Animated Energy Flowing From Within! CAH Has Been Hustling Real Hard To Keep A Roof Over His Head In Real Life That I Just Took A Break From Posting! But It's All Cool... I Never Forgot About You Peeps! In Fact... I Have Some MUGEN Stages That I Was Experimenting With In My Spare Time... Ready To Go! Having Some Changes In Scenery Is Always Cool For Your MUGEN Fighters And I'm Here To Bring Some More Unique Fighting Grounds For Your All Of Your Fighters! As We Head Into The Final Month Of The Year "2020" Lets Keep All Of Our Heads Up, Keep Helping Others And Stay Safe Out There! Although "2020" Has Been Hard On All Of Us, Lets Make December A Month Of Unity And Peace! Alrighty... (Cracks Knuckles) Lets Get To Work And Have Some Fun! I'll See All Of You Awesome Peeps In December With Some Awesome Goodies And A Brand New MUGEN Stage, Yo! See Ya Then! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment