Saturday, October 31, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 226th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Today I Wanted To Give All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans A Treat! The Treat Being Another Military Themed Stage For Your MUGEN Game, Yo! I Was Inspired To Create This Battleground After Looking At My 199th MUGEN Stage Called "Military Industry II". I Thought About Creating An  Underground Secret Jet Hanger Scenario In Which Your Two Fighters Can Duke It Out To Escape The Base Or To Start Infiltrating The Base! It Can Also Be A Great Hangout Spot For Your Fighters To Discuss Their Missions Or Adventure! Let The Mind Flow, Yo! Let The Mind Flow! (o^.^)-b I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Also Made This Stage Little Shorter In Which Your Fighters Have To Be Quick And Fast If They Want To Escape! I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Military Industry IV". I Hope You All Enjoy This MUGEN Stage And Keep Being Safe Out There! Stay Positive And Keep Your Head Up, Yo!(¯) Enjoy Another Military Themed Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Military Industry IV By CoolAnimeHustler


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment