Monday, September 28, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- CoolAnimeHustler's Mugen Works Of Awesome!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and Today I Provide You With One Of My Cool Stages That I Created For The Mugen Engine! Hello Everyone! I Hope All Of You Are Doing Well Today! I Finally Finished My 225th MUGEN Stage For The MUGEN Engine! Sup, Peeps! It's Been A Minute But I'm Still Alive! LOL! I've Been Working On Some MUGEN Stage Experiments During My Absence And I Have That Has Been Finished For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! This Year Has Been Really Hard For All Of Us And I Found Motivation In Creating A Empty Park Stage In The City! I Have A Feeling This Can Be A Great Story Scenario In Which Your Fighters Are Searching For Someone That Has Escaped Or Searching For Something! This Can Maybe Progress Your Storyline In Your MUGEN Game! Like Uhhh... Like A Middle Chapter Or Somethin, Youknowwhatimsayin!?  It Can Also Be A Great Stage For Your Fighters That Have No Sense Of Direction! They'll Be Able To Find Their Way... I Hope So! LOL! I Added A Super Jump To This Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Isolated Park Brawl". It Feels Good To Be Back Since I've Been Gone And All But I Hope All Of You Have An Awesome Day! Despite These Hard Times In 2020... Keep Your Head Up And Stay Positive, Peeps! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! If You Want To Tryout This Stage In Your Mugen, Click The Picture For Madd Awesome Environments, Yo! *Peace* ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

 

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- STAGE: Isolated Park Brawl By CoolAnimeHustler

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment