Monday, September 28, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Sunday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Happy Septem- Oh... I'm A Month Late... Yikes! It's... September 28th...Heh! Welp... I've Been Gone For A Minute But... Just To Let You Know That I'm Still Alive! This Year Has Been Crazy For All Of Us But Keep Your Head Up, Yo! I've Been Working Hard In My Real Life Situations So I Haven't Been Posting A Lot Lately But Don't Worry Because... I'm Still Creating That Madd Flava Of MUGEN Stages For All Of You MUGEN Fans! I've Been Working On Them When I Have Some Free Time On My Hands! Actually... I've Finished A Stage Most Recently That Might Give You Some Unique Scenarios In Your MUGEN Game! Get Ready... Because Your Boi CAH Is Back In Action! (For Now! LOL!)

 


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment