Wednesday, July 15, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Tuesday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Well...I Did It! It's Very Late In The Day But... I Finally Got My MUGEN Video On Youtube! I Ran Into An Error In My MUGEN Video In Which I Couldn't Upload My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #20 To Youtube! It Was Regarding The Animation I Was Implementing In The Video! The Animation Came In The Middle Of A Fight! A Really Good One Too! Luckily, I Was Able To Correct The Mistake Without Losing Anything! It Would Of Have Been A Waste If It Did But I'm Glad It Didn't! The Great News Is That My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #20 Is Now On Youtube, Yo! I Apologize For The Wait, Peeps! I Really Wanted To Get This Video Out Yesterday Afternoon But... I'm Just Glad To Be Back On The Youtube Side Of The Game! LOL! If You Want To Check Out My Latest MUGEN Tournament Video, Just Click On My Youtube Icon On The Right Side Of My Blog! I've Also Been Working On Some More MUGEN Stages! I'm Actually Almost Done With One Stage That I Think All You MUGEN Fans Are Going To Like! Stay Tuned Because There's Plenty More Awesome Content Coming Very Soon For All Of You Awesome Peeps On The Internet! Stay Cool And Have A Nice Day! (¯)


Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

No comments:

Post a Comment