Monday, July 13, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Today I Finished Editing My Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Video! Since I Haven't Posted A New Tournament In 10 Months (Yeah... It's Been That Long...LOL!) I Wanted To Add A Little Spice To My Tournament Video! I Decided To Experiment With Some Intro And Outro Animations On My Video! The Intros And Outros Of My Video Looks Very Nice But The Downside Is... It's Taking A Long Time To Process My Video As Complete! My New Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #20 Video Will Definitely Be Ready Tomorrow On My Youtube Channel! I Really Wanted To Get It Uploaded Today But... I'm Glad To Add Something New To The Video! Kind Of A Quality Over Quantity Thing, Youknowwhatimsayin!? I'm Very Excited Of The New Animations I Put In My Video And The Random Matchups Are Pretty Lit! I Wanted To Update All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Regarding This Because I Love Yall, You Know! LOL! I'm Also Working On Some New MUGEN Stages As Well So... Stay Tuned For More Madd Flava Environments, Yo! I'll See Yall Tomorrow, Peeps!

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Well, in any case I will wait until tomorrow to see the video!
    Thank you very much for announcing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! I Finally Got My MUGEN Tournament Online! I Posted It A Little Late Because Of An Animation Error I Had To Correct But I'm Glad To Be Back On The Youtube Side Of The Game! LOL! I Hope You Enjoy It, Yo! (o^.^)-b

      Delete