Monday, June 1, 2020

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Animation Gif Monday!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! Welcome to the CoolAnimeHustler Blogspot! I'm the CoolAnimeHustler and today I provide you with a another Gif. Good Afternoon All Of You Awesome Peeps On The Internet! We Finally Reached The Halfway Point Of 2020! To Be Honest...It's Been A Rough Ride With All Of The Events That Are Going On! But...This Won't Get Me Down...You Know Why? Because Seeing The Real World Go Into Total Chaos Makes This The Perfect Opportunity To Live Life To The Fullest! Be Kind To Others, Tryout New Things, Explore Outside Your Boundaries And Don't Be Afraid Of Your True Potential To Make A Positive Difference In This Life Time! Sure There Will Be Logical Reasons In What Not With This Advice... But... It's Better Than Being Stuck! Being "Animated" Is My Middle Name, Staying Cool Under Pressure Is My First, And Hustling Is My Last To The Future Goals Ahead! It Does Make Me Sad That In 2020... History Just Seems To Repeat Itself With All The Bad Stuff We As Humans Have Not Learned From In Our Lifetimes! Don't Let Hate Fill Your Heart Because In The End...It's Not Worth It! With Only Six Months Left In 2020, Lets All Strive To Become The Best We Can Be! I Have New Goals That Refueled Me In My Video Game Quest And MUGEN Adventures But I Also Will Help More People Along The Way! Before I Go, I Want All Of You That Read This... To Tell Yourself... "Starting Today, June 1st Will Be The Day I Strive For A Better Tomorrow In The New Era!" Tell Yourself That And Don't Let No One Tell You It Can't Be Done!" You Got This Peeps And I Know You'll Have Better Days Ahead If You Have A Little Faith And Confidence To Push Through These Tough Times! Keep Being Awesome And Believe! *Peace* (¯)

Well, it's nice talking to yall. If you want to leave a post, feel free to do so. Until we meet again...Its All Cool! You Knowwhatimsayin!
ʕ-̫͡-ʔ !

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your monologue, you really are a person that I admire a lot, I will try to follow your advice! :')

    Your gif is really impressive, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Finola! Thank You For Posting On My Website! It Really Means A Lot! Keep Being Awesome And Stay Positive, Yo! Life Is A Beautiful Thing And Try To Cherish As Much As You Can! May Your Adventures Be Grand And Keep Learning New Things My Friend! (o^.^)-b

      Delete